Preparation for hair and makeup on event day
Please reserve a space for hair and makeup near a window for natural lighting near an electrical outlet and table.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time so we can ensure the bride is ready on time.
All persons participating in hair services should have
1. Dry hair that has been washed the day prior.
2. Zip down, button down or a robe to ensure the hairstyle does not get disrupted.
3. We schedule sufficient time for formal styles. If any of the attendees have exceptionally long, thick or request a change in texture please let us know well in advance so we can schedule. (Ex. You have curly hair and would like a smooth style, or an attendee would like us to put in their own extensions.) Additional fees may apply.
All participants having makeup done should have:
1. A makeup free face with no SPF higher than 15 or a possible cast off could appear in photos.
2. We bring touch up items for purchase such as lipgloss and additional lashes in the event you would like to have something for touch ups, and would like to have false lashes added on. These items are limited in quantity.
3. Please advise attendees that it is best to limit talking while performing makeup services since this ensures application of eyeliner, lip liners and airbrush is applied accurately.
Non-greasy finger foods on the event day are great to nibble on without disturbing makeup.
Enjoy the experience of being surrounded by your favorite special ladies getting beautified!!